Saturday, June 7, 2008

Smalls turns 3!


My youngest is now officially 3! He's pretty much been 3 for three months or so since I just say he's 3 when people asked. Its easier to say that then "oh he's 2 1/2 and 3 months" cause that is how I would of said it.(I never do simple!)

Anywho, Yes, on Thursday June 5th, we woke up to a very happy and excited little boy!



A few nights earlier we noticed when people asked how old he was going to be, he wouldn't say anything. So we decided the night before to talk up this special day that he was going to have.

We told him about all the cool presents he would get and cake and friends that would come by. Also told him he was going to be 3. Which was the first thing we asked him when he woke up on his birthday.
He replied
"I WAS 'FREE' AND NOW I'M 'SEBEN'!"


Everything out of his mouth was excitement. Even after we opened a few gifts and dad had to leave to work, he said "YA DAD GOES TO WORK!"

He had a great birthday playing with his new stuff and having his cousins over. When dad got home, we went off to Chili's for some birthday dinner.


And since of course I swore off birthday parties since I did them all last year, we are having a small one for him next Monday. My arguement to Kirk was that all of Small's birthday parties have been big cause all the family members and kids come. This year, I wanted a very 3-4 year old party.

Well it worked! Post later on how that all went down!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SAD TO SAY SINCE YOUR GETTING OLDER, SO IS YOUR MOM!

2 comments:

Riding said...

Happy Birthday little dude!

We will see you on Monday.

Do you still need diaper boxes? Call me, I have one if you need it.

Where is the post about your birthday? Did you like my song I left on your voicemail!?

bevany said...

He's my favorite three year old boy. Keigan has been quoting his "I was three, now I'm seven" all week long. We love that little guy!