Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beautiful Girls


Last week, which was the end of May, Kendyl and Chase were outside with our neighbors. Since I am not big on leaving them out by themselves, I went out and was doing my normal, looking through craft magazines, reading up on Photohop and playing with my new camera.
Everytime I am out there I tend to have a few followers. Which I adore. My wonderful neighbors have three adorable kids and one on the way. They're youngest who is Brooklyn is just the cutest. She sits with me and wants to know what I am doing, what I have been doing or where I got whatever I am doing. Then I have their oldest, Addie, asking me how I did my hair like that, that she loves my shoes or outfit,and tells me the cutest stories. (Now you understand why I love having them around)

It doesn't take me long to put away my stuff I'm doing and play with the girls.

This time we did hair and makeup. I had the girls play beauty shop and bought out Kendyl's camera so she and Addie could take pictures of one anothers 'glamour shots'.
Love having my adorable neighbors! Here's just a few from the past few months.

*WALKING TO RB'S-SMALLS AND BROOKLYN*



*HAVING A PICNIC TEA PARTY*

*PRETTY PICTURES OF BROOKLYN*





















*PLAYING SOCCER*














*WRESTLING*
<



















*PJ PARTY-BAKIN' MINI PIZZA'S THAT THEY GOT TO MAKE*









*PLAYING IN THE SNOW*

3 comments:

kourtney said...

Man, when you update, you update! I have been a serious slacker and my fans are leaving me I think, but oh well I started this to keep in touch with long lost friends and family. Can't wait to play!

kourtney said...

Love the changes. Fun and summer!

Saying It Simply said...

Auds! I love that you are back! You are an amazing photographer~ you can really capture a moment. When do we get to see you in person? Miss you! kris