Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kendyl's Kindergarten Party

A week before Christmas, Kendyl's Kindergarten class had a Christmas party. They played musical chairs, played 'Merry' bingo(I made it, it was lame!)and made cupcakes. They also made Christmas Books with their pictures on the outside and questions that the kids answered with drawing pictures. And since its Kendyl's teachers first year teaching, I thought it would be nice to make her a Christmas book from her students along with their pictures. It turned out really cute.

Smalls came along and of course was the center of attention. He always is. He sure turns up the charm around those kids. I will have to post a picture of the followers that little kid has at that school. There's about 9 girls following his every move and fighting over who gets to hold him (ya, he's 3 1/2 and he lets them hold him). And 5 boys wanting Smalls to come follow them to play at the playground. Its actually pretty cute. He eats it up and I love watching him love it.

Anyway, as you can tell they had a blast. Glad I get to volunteer as much as I can to make these memories!

9 comments:

bevany said...

Dang girl, you are on a roll. I have never been more proud. Your picture collages look great.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

WHAT! It's a "Freakin' Update!Great pictures, Auds.

Riding said...

I want a cupcake. Like, right now.

Is that Kendyl's first missing tooth? What's the going rate for a tooth these days?

KT and Lance said...

I had seriously given up on you! I haven't checked on you for forever! Way to surprise me! Your pictures are beautiful as always!

STEPHANIE said...

They look sooo cute...and I want copies of the pics and of the ones you took of mine when we were home!!! You do such a great job!!!

We love and miss you all....

mama fish said...

Can you update this thing.....January is a cold and dreary place to be stuck on. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Cassi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassi said...

Audrey, your family is simply adorable. I'm so thrilled I got to see you at the reunion. I hope you will keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!