Saturday, August 16, 2008

I feel I need to re-introduce myself


So ya I know its been a while. Which is hilarious cause thats exactly what I said in my last post, when I said I would be on shortly. Well...here's shortly!
So I decided since I have a million and one photos to post and things to say, I'd start with this and work on the past three months of life with the Laser's.

*About Pic-"Hey Smalls show me how mommy smiles!".....and there you have it! Apparently I am a cheeser! Good thing I am not sharing this beautiful picture that Kirk took a year ago.I never knew how animated I look at times!(some of you had the priviledge of viewing this one)*

7 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

He is getting soooo big and is way to cute!!!! Hope you are all well. We miss you all.

KT and Lance said...

Super cute, but I've seen pic's of you, I seem to remember one Kirk took of you a while ago, I wouldn't say it was a cheezer!

kt

bevany said...

Cute picture. I think you get your cheezerness in pictures from your mom...eh?

mama fish said...

Where are you? Did you drop off the face of the earth? I want to see some first day of school pics of your cute kids! Thank you

Cody Long said...

This all seems so familiar, but it's been so long, i just can't place it. Who are you again? Seriously.

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

Hey, glad to see you are back online. Where to you post all the rest of your beautiful photos? Your public wants to know. (So, Auds, given your self-deprecating comment in your last post, do you call this blogging or "blobbing"?) XXXOOOOOOO

kourtney said...

That's how I would have smiled too! This is from Kris and Kourtney.